is a network Caller ID client for the Macintosh OSX and Windows.
It is a background NCID client application that displays a pop-up containing Caller ID information when an incoming call message is received.
Requires the NCID server. May be available as a separate package in your NCID distribution.
- displays popup when call received
- supports 11, 10, 7, and 4 digit numbers
- call history dialog with configurable reverse lookup
- phone numbers can be copied to clipboard
- Macintosh Only
- localized date formatting and Address Book-based phone number formatting
- Address Book reverse lookup with photo display
- drag and drop of phone numbers from history
- contextual menu on history to choose reverse lookup or address book lookup
- optional Growl notification support
- Windows Only
- supports multiple simultaneous NCID server connections
- configurable call notification balloon
- configurable ringtone is played when a call is received
- configurable text-to-speech caller notification tells you who's calling
- system startup/resume balloon popup reports on calls while client was off
- systen tray icon gives visual notification of the NCID server connection status
Release Notes & Released Files
NCIDpop showing a call and the history window on a Macintosh.
NCIDpop showing the lookup window on a Macintosh.
NCIDpop showing the history window on Windows.
NCIDpop showing the preferences window on Windows.